~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

This topic contains 498 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.
    </p>

jewels250

Doglove wrote on 2012-05-20 at 11:20 AM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 10:17 AM
      HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.

I’ll give you any exclusive(s) you desire. 2 10 token exclusives or 1 15 token item(you can have a 10 token item to go with it once I get 1 more token). Tell me what you want and it will be yours, just tell me how many tokens each item is so i can get them for you and we can set up a time zone and room

H
      Hi! That is very nice of you but I have more exclusives than I know what to do with already. Thanks anyway,

JEWELS

Doglove

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 10:17 AM

HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.

I’ll give you any exclusive(s) you desire. 2 10 token exclusives or 1 15 token item(you can have a 10 token item to go with it once I get 1 more token). Tell me what you want and it will be yours, just tell me how many tokens each item is so i can get them for you and we can set up a time zone and room

jewels250

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-19 at 08:21 PM

Hiya Jewels! I left for a day, and I thought it wouldn’t be such a big deal. LOL! thanks for putting together all those lists, its really appreciated. :) I like your Snowy Mountain Peak, Suns embrace Bed, Nomad Tent, and possibly the Gourmet Cupcake Maker and Bamboo Chute Slide. I was wondering if you still have WZ Jeans, Amethyst bed and Diamond Piano. If not, that’s totally fine. :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

Hi! I’m so glad your back, I thought perhaps you were gone for good. I still have most of the items you listed but not all. I would like to make you this offer ;

Snowy Mountain Peak (promo)
      Amethyst Bed (E-store,birthstone)
      Bamboo Chute slide (Sig.,retired)
      Gourmet Cupcake Maker (E-store, Candykinz)

PLMK if you like my offer and if you don’t what you would like to change(if I can) Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

friendly1 wrote on 2012-05-20 at 09:05 AM

Jewels,
      Thanks for all the extras, you are so very sweet. I sent you a little something to make your day a little brighter.
      friendly1

Good morning Friendly, I haven’t checked my account yet but thank you in advance. I hope we can trade for a few more items items on your list at some point. I still have to look up the Ms. Birdy items first though. Talk to you soon,

JEWELS

friendly1

Jewels,

Thanks for all the extras, you are so very sweet. I sent you a little something to make your day a little brighter.

friendly1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.