~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~OVER THE RAINBOW RIDE (PROMO) FOR TRADE!!!~~

This topic contains 498 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  guest112232 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

<p>HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.
    </p>

doodles3362

I would give anything for it! But sadly, i don’t know what. Could you tell me some psi and clothes that you need?

cfskate

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-02 at 10:17 AM

HI! JUST POST YOUR OFFER IF INTERESTED. I’M LOOKING FOR OTHER PROMOS, SIGNATURE AND RARE CLOTHES. THANKS.

i traded my over the rainbow ride for one lame wshop itembecause i had no clue how to trade (my mom got so mad at me :( and i have spent 3 weeks trying to get it back, and now i have the newest tea spot slide, daring den ice slide, and the juniper tree hammock, i have tons of other stuff too, but please, i really need it!

OceanStar

JEWELS, one of my great friends has offered her orange army for me, for one of your promo. are you still interested? LMK =)

jewels250

SnowFawn wrote on 2012-05-23 at 09:22 PM

Hey Jewels! I’m glad you got the bed, but I’m sorry we couldn’t trade. I hope there’s no bad blood between us, and if you ever need an extra just let me know! :)
      <3 SnowFawn <3

There is absolutely no bad blood between us! I would actually love anoyher one of the bed cause I’m putting it in a large room and it looks a little lost LOL! 2 would be better, but I’m not sure what I have left (promos) that you like. If you want to chat about it LMK Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

Nineand9 wrote on 2012-05-23 at 10:25 PM

JEWELS, can i send u a big black belt instead of spins, i can’t find them, but i know u wanted the belt

Actually I’m not familiar with the big black belt and don’t really want one. Is there something else you can offer besides spins? I’d even be happy with an extra pair of slips.

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.