passion for fashion

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives passion for fashion

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

demodoggie

if you need some ideas for cute to fancy outfits just ask. tell my the type of outfit you want ,the color(s),if it is a boy or a girl,then tell my the animal who needs the outfit so i doesnt make them look fat or like it has no eyes,then the price range you have

demodoggie

erinsoccerstar: faded and frayed shorts,striped ruby jersey,black and white sneakers or purple sneakers

Mirmay

Ah okay. Thank you!

demodoggie

mirmay- boy: gray yoga pants,black boots, boys navy cardgian and scarf (total is 310) mirmay- girl: sweet snowflake coat,rhinestone,knitted flower headband (total is 365)

demodoggie

what i mean is that if your plan is to pay or have me send it to you you might not what the price if $234 is your price range you dont want to pay $555

Mirmay

I want something that will look awesome on my ice dragon Audun. I don’t know what you mean by price range, but I am looking for something fancy, but not too fancy.

i don t need that many ideas but i am wondering what will look good on my icy mist leopard, Glitter. the price range well i dont have alot of money now but i can sell stuff i don t need. also it is a girl. the type of outfit i am looking for is something sporty.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.