PEGASUS RAINBOW COUCH WANTED

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PEGASUS RAINBOW COUCH WANTED

This topic contains 44 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CyberMink 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

cfskate

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-05 at 07:15 PM

I Really Want The Pegasus Rainbow Couch and I Will Trade Anything To Get It. Just Tell Me What You Want For The Retired Pegasus PSI and I Will Get It! Let Me Know If Your Interested! ASAP Bailey101010

i have it

CyberMink

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-07-15 at 09:58 PM

CyberMink wrote on 2012-07-15 at 09:56 PM

CyberMink wrote on 2012-07-15 at 09:33 PM

cutieace wrote on 2012-07-15 at 09:07 PM
      Bailey
      If you aren’t able to make a trade with Loue, I’d love to trade my rainbow sofa. Thanks :)

I would love ur rainbow couch!

Hey Bailey
      I would love your harmony hammock but i looked at my dock and i have nothing else really. I recently just traded my Majestic Dog Bed and Jungle Cat Perch for the Pyre Nest Bed and Love Air Balloon… I thought it was a good trade (Was it? I feel pretty ripped off..) Also I traded my Stone Bed and German Sherperd for Rainforest Retreat and Sig Yorkie Psi for it.. So thats how i dont have much items The End… What for your Hammock? Long Story…

UMMM OK. I WILL SEE WHAT YOU HAVE SO MEET ME IN THE TRADING ROOM NOW ON LIGHT BLUE, AND ADD ME BAILEY101010.

Im not on right now.. i WAS on..

bailey101010

CyberMink wrote on 2012-07-15 at 09:56 PM

Bailey
      If you aren’t able to make a trade with Loue, I’d love to trade my rainbow sofa. Thanks :)

Hey Bailey
      I would love your harmony hammock but i looked at my dock and i have nothing else really. I recently just traded my Majestic Dog Bed and Jungle Cat Perch for the Pyre Nest Bed and Love Air Balloon… I thought it was a good trade (Was it? I feel pretty ripped off..) Also I traded my Stone Bed and German Sherperd for Rainforest Retreat and Sig Yorkie Psi for it.. So thats how i dont have much items The End… What for your Hammock? Long Story…

UMMM OK. I WILL SEE WHAT YOU HAVE SO MEET ME IN THE TRADING ROOM NOW ON LIGHT BLUE, AND ADD ME BAILEY101010.

CyberMink

Bailey

Hey Bailey

CyberMink

Bailey

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.