Peridot Interior Design Studio

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Peridot Interior Design Studio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  birdseye11 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

madelinea1

Hello everybody! I’m madelinea1. If you want a room, well, you’ve come to the right place! I would be more than happy to design rooms. All I need to know is if the room is for a boy or a girl (or both), if you are a deluxe member or not, the color scheme you would like, your budget, what type of room you want it to be (living room, bathroom, bedroom, etc.), and how big the room is. When you tell me all of the room info, I would try to find all the furniture as fast as possible and list the names of the pieces of furniture, unless you ask me to list the furniture and tell you where to put it. If you ask me to tell you where to put, I’ll say things like “in the bottom right corner” or “in the middle facing backwards”. If you want any piece of furniture in the room, please let me know. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please let me know. I want 100% customer satisfaction! Just so you know, I check my forums from 3:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time) to 8:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time). I will NOT check during 7:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time) to 3:00 PM (Pacific Standard Time). Thanks and have a great day in Kinzville!

birdseye11

Hi madelinea1! I need a room for a boy. I am not a deluxe member. I would like for it to look like a castle if that is possible. I would like to include the King of the Castle Bed, the Medieval Torch, and (if this would make it look better) The Royal Red Carpet. I don ‘t want the price to go over 10,000 KC if that’s possible. You can go a few thousand over it if you find some items that would look better. The budget is really flexible. Oh, and this is a bedroom. I don’t know why, but I’m asking for room designs when I am an experienced room designer myself. I used to work on a friend’s forum. If this forum gets really busy or you are stuck on a room, I would be happy to help. I am going to start a trading forum soon in the Webkinz World section if you want to get in touch. Thank you! -birdseye-

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.