Pet History! ~Angel

Home Forums Questions – Archives Pet History! ~Angel

This topic contains 57 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

do your webkinz pets have a background for thier name? example: my webkinz Shanzuer is named after one of the guys in the music group Celtic Thunder. OCarinaooftime, i hope you didn’t consider this coping your forum Usename History which is where i got this idea. ~Texas Girl And Thunderhead Forever!

Ok…here’s my SOME of my pet history from both of my accounts. I can’t put every single pet because it will take forever. My sapphire pegasus’s name is Aria because in music and opera, an Aria is a musical ”air” ( a melody ) ( this name choice is actually a play on words type of thing ;P ) and also because this pet has a musical personality and psi. :) My pink poodle’s name is Arietta which is just a shorter aria. My harmony puppy’s name is Amadeus after Mozart. My charcoal cat’s name is Clara after classical composer and pianist Clara Schumann. My waffles hamster’s name is Turbo, because I felt that the name waffles just did not match. My pixie hamster’s name is Sugarplum because the spots on it look like candy. My siamese cat’s name is Elise after Fur Elise. ( I know…most of my pets have references to classical music…I hope that’s ok) I play classical piano that’s why, and I like listening to classical music. ( I also like listening to other stuff too ;) )

Here’s the history of my GW signature that I just made up which is ~sugar rush princess I love sugar rush from Wreck it Ralph( Vanellope is my favorite character), and I’m ”daddy’s little princess”, despite being not being a little kid anymore. ;) BTW: Because I know you are a BIG fan, and I would love to visit Texas someday…GO TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!! :D~sugar rush princess

i cant believe it! have they already filmed it or have they just started i wonder? ~ GO TEXAS LONGORNS!!! 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!

I think they just started :(.

Yup! Now it’s 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!! Although I’m not a Texan, ( I really love and want to visit Texas someday, though especially Fort Worth ), I’m rooting for them with you! I hope they win! ~sugar rush princess

Gold which of the Narnia movies is your favorite? mine is the 3rd i guess, though i really like the 1st. my favorite of the books s The Last Battle~ Go Texas Longorns!

My favorite movie is Prince Caspian and my favorite book is The Magician’s Nephew! Did you hear? The next Narnia movie coming out will be (drum roll please)… The Silver Chair! Can’t wait ’till it comes out! But I don’t know when it will come out :( ! goldbybrittnicoll

Wow, another Narnia movie? Cool! I think they should make the Horse and his Boy into a movie next!

My favorite is the first one as well! :) I’m only on the fourth book though, and I started reading book one almost a year ago. :( ( busy with school, so not much time for reading, because when I start reading, I can’t put the book down. ) Oh well…eventually, I will read all the books. :)

jasmine827

My Icy Mist Leopard is named Remix, I named him that because the Icy Mist Leopard is pretty much a ‘remix’ of the Strawberry Cloud Leopard, plus I was listening to a song that had the word remix in it… I named my Hedgehog Sonic because, well, Sonic the Hedgehog. I named my Pinto Tyler because that’s my sister’s boyfriend’s name. I named my Springer Spaniel Choco Dots because the dots on his legs look like chocolate. I named my Black and White Cat Carmen because I loved Spy Kids when I was younger (I still do). I named my Alley Cat Aurora because that was my favorite princess when I was younger, I call her Custard now because that’s her nickname for some odd reason… I named my Penguin Happy Feet because when I got it I was in love with that movie. I named my Reindeer Clarice because my cousin named hers’ Rudolph and I wanted them to be friends. I named my Poodle Frosting because her fur on her head reminded me of that. I named my Brown Dog Coconut because her fur REALLY reminded me of that. That’s all the interesting ones. <3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE….. LOVE The Chronicles of Narnia!!!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.