Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jjaleegg

Have you ever gotten great ideas but you don’t know what to do with them? Coming to my forum will solve your problems! I will choose five of the best pet ideas every other days and send them to Ganz suggestions in the webkinz game! Make sure you include the pet name, special pet food, and special pet item (in whatever order as long as it is included in your post). Good luck to all and hope your idea is published!

ayres2002

hi my idea is a one direction puppy! its pet specific item is a truck that says 1D and their pet specific food is a 1D shake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjaleegg

the results are the platypus by retydg, the malamute by retydg, the sugar owl by chicacurls, the great dane by chillily, and the egyptian mau by chillily.

retydg

YAY!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foxstar2000

love the malamute! there are like giant huskys!! (husky lover)

jjaleegg

ur welcome

petshop

WAIT!!! what about me, mine idea is (Awaiting moderation) can you please still give some thought into it?

jjaleegg

i have given your idea consideration, and they are all really creative. i have chosen one of yours but you will find out later what it is.

foxstar2000

Im being honest here, i dont think the boys would like that. im not a boy but they only come out with about 3 webkinz everymonth and they should be ones that everbody could like! sorry if this comes off rude. keep up the fan base though! :)

petshop

One D isn’t my Favorit :(

kinzhearts26

umm i don’t like 1D AT ALL… sorry :( that pet wouldn’t be appealing to everyone.

chillylily

Hello :D ! Here are my ideas:Great Dane: Great Tower Toy Box PSI, Great Mince Meat Pie PSF. Egyptian Mau: Elegant Egyptian Pyramid PSI, Pyramid Funnel Cake PSF. Thanks! I really hope you like my ideas! Please let me know if you like them!

djames00

I think that idea is awesome I hope it gets picked

foxstar2000

Chillylily, i love the great dane idea!! i cant believe ganz hasnt thought of that!!!!!!!!!

jjaleegg

retydg and chicacurls, you guys are super awesome! i love your ideas! i like knowing that are really creative people out there. jjale

retydg

Thank you soooooooo much!!!!!! You can friend we on webkinz my user is retydg.

srusty

How do you send pet ideas to Webkinz? srusty

chicacurls

hi my idea is a webkinz platypus its psi a safari jeep and its psf grub pudding. my next Idea is for a a sugar owl its psi a candy pond and its psf sugar salad. now my last one is a signature lil kinz black cat its psi a black limo and its psf blackberry pie. thanks and hope you like one of my ideas thanks so much and please pick one of mine.

retydg

SIGNATURE: Black stallion PSI stable PSF carrot crème brulee, Platypus PSI marshy lake PSF grub stew, Rottweiler PSI chain collar PSF baby back ribs, Norwegian forest cat PSI alpine forest PSF roasted turkey , Alaskan malamute PSI bobsled PSF turducken. I really want the Alaskan malamute. please pick it.

petshop

I agree, but I would prefer a Westie (short for West Highland White Terrier). They have a signature one and I believe the “dog with the bow in its hair” is supposed to be one, but they haven’t made a proper webkinz that is defined as a Westie. Look up images of them they are adorable! PSI=Highland Heather Patch(Garden only item) PSF=”bone”apitit platter. I think its a great Idea but you will be the judge of that.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.