Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jjaleegg

Have you ever gotten great ideas but you don’t know what to do with them? Coming to my forum will solve your problems! I will choose five of the best pet ideas every other days and send them to Ganz suggestions in the webkinz game! Make sure you include the pet name, special pet food, and special pet item (in whatever order as long as it is included in your post). Good luck to all and hope your idea is published!

Fracktail

Call me crazy, but I think a Webkinz echidna would be adorable. An echidna, for those who don’t know, is a monotreme (mammal that lays eggs; same order as a platypus) that looks like an anteater with porcupine spikes. Its PSI could be a Spiny Sofa (which has quills everywhere except the front of the back, the top of the cushions, and two pillows leaning on either arm, where there is soft fuzz replacing the spines), and its PSF would be Ant-ipasto (antipasto with ants and anthills replacing some of the food). Another cool Webkinz would be the Kiwi Bird, but instead of just being a regular Kiwi bird, its design and colors would be based off a kiwifruit! PSI would be Tangy Trampoline (trampoline with the inside of a kiwifruit printed on it) and PSF would be Kool Kiwi Kustard (self-explanatory). Finally, a Coffee Cream Cow (brown cow with white swirls, mimicking cream in a cup of coffee) would have a Brown Cow-fee Maker (coffee maker, cow-fee maker, ha ha) as a PSI and a Mocha Milkshake as a PSF.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.