Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jjaleegg

Have you ever gotten great ideas but you don’t know what to do with them? Coming to my forum will solve your problems! I will choose five of the best pet ideas every other days and send them to Ganz suggestions in the webkinz game! Make sure you include the pet name, special pet food, and special pet item (in whatever order as long as it is included in your post). Good luck to all and hope your idea is published!

jjaleegg

ooh hey! the results are the platypus by retydg, the malamute by retydg, the sugar owl by chicacurls, the great dane by chillily, and the egyptian may by chillily.

I think that GANZ should make a webkinz Puggle. That would be aborable the PSI would be a small dog carrier that is a bed or something and then the PSF would be curly tail fries. It should be either a webkinz and a lil’ kinz or a signature and a small signature, if webkinz made this pet they would make lots of children happy i think.

Hi i dont know if my other coment went up so just in case it did not this is my sugggestion…… I think that GANZ’s next webkinz pets should be a lil’ kinz and webkinz or signature and small signature webkinz Puggle because i think it would fit in perfectly with the other dogs. If you did not know a puggle is a pug/beagle mix and they are so cute. The puggles PSI would be a small dog carrier bed and it’s PSF sould be curly tail fries.  - Thank you jellybelly165

redgreen

Lemon Lime Cheacky Dog

jjaleegg

you have to include the psf and psi but it looks like a great idea!

Stealthstorm

Haflinger: PSI: Cart Bed (They pull carts) PSF: Half and Half Sweet Tea. Pit Bull: PSI: Boxing Ring PSF: Meat Lovers Pizza. Signature Maine Coon: PSI: Lighthouse that has fish jumping out around it (Outside or Treetop) PSF: Fish Chips and Ranch. ~Stealthy

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.