Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jjaleegg

Have you ever gotten great ideas but you don’t know what to do with them? Coming to my forum will solve your problems! I will choose five of the best pet ideas every other days and send them to Ganz suggestions in the webkinz game! Make sure you include the pet name, special pet food, and special pet item (in whatever order as long as it is included in your post). Good luck to all and hope your idea is published!

chillylily

Oh thank you sooooooo much for picking my ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

jjaleegg

the new competition starts where ayres2002 posted the one direction puppy.

Useabelis

Pet Name- Chrysanthemum Lion. It’s mane will be in the shape of a chrysanthemum. Pet Special Item- Flower Power Sitter. It looks like the Signature Labradoodle’s PSI, but more flowery. Pet Special Food- Leafy Greens Brownie. They will be green brownies with a sun and leaf.

djames00

hi my idea is a webkinz alien dog its special food would be green meetloaf and its item would be a rocketship vehicle

djames00

how about an invisibunny it could turn invisible whenever you want it to but when you get it is a black and face with the rest light gray and white its special food could be carrot pie and item could be a bunny ear bed please pick this I think it would be sooooo cool

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.