Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jjaleegg

Have you ever gotten great ideas but you don’t know what to do with them? Coming to my forum will solve your problems! I will choose five of the best pet ideas every other days and send them to Ganz suggestions in the webkinz game! Make sure you include the pet name, special pet food, and special pet item (in whatever order as long as it is included in your post). Good luck to all and hope your idea is published!

petshop

I have already sent this idea but no one replied to it so I will send it again, I would prefer a Westie (short for West Highland White Terrier). They have a signature one and I believe the “dog with the bow in its hair” is supposed to be one, but they haven’t made a proper webkinz that is defined as a Westie. Look up images of them they are adorable! PSI=Highland Heather Patch(Garden only item) PSF=”bone”apitit platter. I think its a great Idea but you will be the judge of that.

foxstar2000

i think they should make a webkinz love dove!! it could be white with a heart on its chest and tail and its pet PSF could be red and pink bubble hearts and its PSI could be a cute love hearts dress, a white dress with a pink heart in the middle and little hearts on the edge of the bottom of the dress and edges of the sleeves. It could also be an outfit, so it could be the dress and a cute heart crown!! **Love Dove** your pal, foxstar2000

chillylily

My UN is friend2day

chicacurls

hi jjaleegg please friend me my username is webkinzaardvark

jjaleegg

The results are in, once again! AND they are the bull by stealthstorm, the signature maine coon by stealthstorm, the signature puggle by jellybelly165, the chrysanthemum lion by useabells, and the invisbunny by djames900. Thanks!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.