Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jjaleegg

Have you ever gotten great ideas but you don’t know what to do with them? Coming to my forum will solve your problems! I will choose five of the best pet ideas every other days and send them to Ganz suggestions in the webkinz game! Make sure you include the pet name, special pet food, and special pet item (in whatever order as long as it is included in your post). Good luck to all and hope your idea is published!

Bluestar3

Greyhound PSI Speed Dreams Bed PSF Race Milkshake, Tortoiseshell Cat PSI mixed color mixer PSF Tortoise Shells & Fish, Pygmy Goat PSI PSF Leafy Taco PSF Fun Food Falls(like a waterfall), Roan Antelope PSF Savannah Grass PSI Grassy Green Bed, Popcorn Puppy (looks like jelly bean puppy except white and yellow like popcorn) PSF Best Buttery Popcorn PSI Pop corn machine (used to cook), Puffer Fish PSI Puffy Stuffy (Puffer Fish stuffed animal, pet can sit on it like the Zingo Armchair) PSF Puffcorn, Sparkle Unicorn(Gold with sparkles in fur, mane and tail) PSI Sparkling Couch PSF Sparkle Cupcakes

Bluestar3

Akita: PSF Chicken on a Stick(because of Hachiko, a famous Akita) I can’t think of a PSI.

kinzklipfan

I haven’t forgotten ;) I’m coming up with PSF and PSI right now.

jjaleegg

I just want to know if anyone has left me because I haven’t updated in a while. I am glad that I have some new members sharing ideas but I wish I can get some of the members I saw giving ideas before. Please consider of giving more ideas because if we want the future of Webkinz to be creative, then it all starts with your comments! Thanks so much!!!!! :)

pets405

Hello! My Ideas Are A Signature Rottweiler, A Paint Splash Puppy (PSI: A Paint Splattered Couch. PSF: Painted Popcorn.) And A Shiba Inu! (Can’t Think Of A PSI!) I Really Want A Shiba Inu Webkinz! Thanks! ~Pets405

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.