Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Pet Ideas (I got a ton of them!)

This topic contains 62 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jjaleegg

Have you ever gotten great ideas but you don’t know what to do with them? Coming to my forum will solve your problems! I will choose five of the best pet ideas every other days and send them to Ganz suggestions in the webkinz game! Make sure you include the pet name, special pet food, and special pet item (in whatever order as long as it is included in your post). Good luck to all and hope your idea is published!

kinzklipfan

I’ll post another idea right now. Here it is: Domestic Longhair cat (could be called Domestic Longhair or Longhair cat). It would be just a normal longhair cat, possibly a tabby. PSF: Fish Treats, PSI: Longhair Lounger

kinzklipfan

I have a new idea! First, I strongly believe that there should be more CATS and not as many DOGS, but there is one dog that I would like to be made. Lemon-Lime Soda Pup (like Cream Soda Pup or Orange Soda Pup but with yellow and/or green for the spots, ears, and feet) PSF: Fizzy Soda Pop PSI: Lemon-Lime Bed.

kinzklipfan

I agree with Bluestar3′s Tortoiseshell cat. Anyway, I forgot about this forum topic and haven’t posted recently; sorry about that.

Bluestar3

Endangered Signature False Killer Whale! PSF Squid Soup, PSI Ring of Seaweed hoop (pet can jump through) Comes with underwater room.

Bluestar3

The Fun Food Falls is the PSI

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.