pet of the month items for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives pet of the month items for trade

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Cosmosia 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

hi this is my first forum and i started it because i have some pet of the month items that i dont really want anymore and i love trading so my webkinz account ran out so at the moment im a free member so i cant trade but i ordered a lil kinz budgie the other day so i will be able to trade as soon as it arrives and i will inform any of you who want any of the items when im availible to trade. i have a few items and they include northern lights bed, fire hydrant fridge, rabbit eared television, chocolate fountain then there are some other exclusive items like the clown car royal blue bejewled egg blue butterfly trelis and also a couple of rare items like the neo gothic flooring and the victorian garden chair and i know you can get it on one of the tasks but the egyptian vase is also up for trade if you want to sell the vase its worth 3125 kinzcash so i suppose that means its rare or exclusive or something i have loads of christmas stuff like wallpaper and flooring and little christmas trees and plushes so tell me if you want any of my stuff

chillylily

Could you PLEASE send me a Christmas tree? I would really appreciate it! My UN is friend2day

hi chillylily i can send u a christmas tree would u mind telling me what u would give me for a christmas tre????

chillylily

Ummmm…… I was kinda hoping I could get it for free but if I can’t then could you tell me what you want for it?

pigsrock9876

Do you have the jolly holiday dining table, the santakinz Christmas chair, the santakinz desk, or the cheery chimney fireplace, all of which are from the santakinz room theme. I am trading a king of the jungle throne (psi), Victorian garden fencing (rare), high tech stocking stuffer (Aurther Christmas promotion). card collector stove (trading card item), and a treasure throne (psi). Let me know if you can trade my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a “e”)

ferretfriend

Hello! I’m interested in your chocolate Fountain. I can offer a 2010 Tour van, Icy ocean bathtub, Wallowing tub, Great white north throne, Racetrack Treadmill, True blue birdbath, Horse show victory Photo, Milk truck, or Big top go cart. PLMK If you like any!! I can trade Two of them.

ferretfriend im sorry the fountain was traded a while ago if u want anything else i will put it aside for u sorry!

i would like the Northern Lights bed please! I have some clothing for trade~Texas Girl

texas girl im sooo sorry i traded the northern lights bed this morning but if there is any other item you want ill gladly put it aside i have a few more items aswell : neo gothic grandfather clock snauser car [ i know i spelt it wrong!] king of the catle superbed yarn ball sofa classic car booth sea floral cove elegant victorian fountain rare high note lamp and queen maries periwig if you want any of these just say so!!!! sorry again my username is Nellieocrowley add me as a friend!!!

LambTyler

Hi! Congrats on your first forum!! I a, looking for some Christmas stuff so do you think you could list the Christmas stuff you have? And is there anything you are looking for? Thanks, LT

LambTyler i have a few things including purple tree overflowing stocking blue tree wallpaper flooring doctor quack christmas plush outdoor: tree every building the notice board chairs trees the square stone pavement there is probably a few more i cant think of at the moment id love any pet of the month items or any rare items especially the neo gothic theme thanks my username is Nellieocrowley

LambTyler

I will have to see if I need any of those Christmas trees. And I will look to see if I have any neo gothic items ;) LT

LambTyler

Hi Neliocrowley! I added you in Webkinz world. I am Bobblon. I looked over your list and I need the purple Christmas tree. I have the neo gothic coffee table. Would you take that for the tree? Let me know pleas!! Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.