pet of the month items for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives pet of the month items for trade

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Cosmosia 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

hi this is my first forum and i started it because i have some pet of the month items that i dont really want anymore and i love trading so my webkinz account ran out so at the moment im a free member so i cant trade but i ordered a lil kinz budgie the other day so i will be able to trade as soon as it arrives and i will inform any of you who want any of the items when im availible to trade. i have a few items and they include northern lights bed, fire hydrant fridge, rabbit eared television, chocolate fountain then there are some other exclusive items like the clown car royal blue bejewled egg blue butterfly trelis and also a couple of rare items like the neo gothic flooring and the victorian garden chair and i know you can get it on one of the tasks but the egyptian vase is also up for trade if you want to sell the vase its worth 3125 kinzcash so i suppose that means its rare or exclusive or something i have loads of christmas stuff like wallpaper and flooring and little christmas trees and plushes so tell me if you want any of my stuff

dogfish

Hi nellie, I have lots of extra neo gothic LMK which items do you need? Add me luckykinz12, and I’ll be more than happy to send you some. nothing needed in return. Or I could trade if you want, I like to know people are at least still trying to trade here. I could trade any pieces you want for the purple xmas tree for Lamb, my friend. Thanks, DF

forest85

Hey DF. long time no see. yeah. not many people are trading anymore. Everyone wants everything for free and if they do trade they want to rob you. Funny how things gradually change.

LambTyler

Hey dogfish! Thanks for watching out for me lol. I got the tree though so I was gonna send Nellie my neo gothic coffee table for free. Maybe she hasn’t been replying because her pet hasn’t come yet and her account is still not able to send. Its just a guess though. I am going to try to send the table, so I might be proven wrong. Who knows. Ttyl, Lamb

dogfish

Hi guys, lamb I think I would wait for nellie to reply, you may lose your items by sending. Hi Forest, do you still need Persian walls? I think I read that somewhere. Yes, everyone wants free stuff now, I love free stuff myself, but not at some one else’s expense and not to a crazy degree. Not to mention those that give stuff away always run out sooner or later. Except for Fairy God Mom. LOL TTYL DF

LambTyler

Hey DF. I guess it doesn’t matter cause I had two tables so I sent one anyways. Wish I could give you free stuff, except you really don’t need anything I have lol. Hope I can talk to you later in webkinz! Lamb

Cosmosia

Hi nellieocrowley2013, my user name is MarshmallowRabbit and I would love to trade with you! What pet of the month items do you have? And that coral cove sounds cool too! What kinds of things do you like? I have some psi and i can also get some zum things from the catalog. Just let me know!

LambTyler

Hi neliocrowley. I am Bobblon on webkinz and I added you. Out of your list I said I would like the purple tree. Would you take the neo gothic coffee table for it? Please let me know if not you can check out my trading forum with lists of what I have. Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.