Pet Talk! :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives Pet Talk! :)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! Pet Talk is a forum I created to ( that’s right! ) talk about pets! I will post a new pet topic every week. This week’s topic is: Which regular webkinz pet or pets do you think is the best one ganz ever made, and why? My personal favorite right now is the musical dalmatian because I play and love music. Next week’s topic is about the signatures. :)

Hi everyone! :D This week’s pet topic is…If you could take ANY one pet out of retirement, what would it be?

I would do either the love puppy or the sherbet bunny or maybe the peppermint puppy.

TinaKitty24

Grey and White cat. I`ve always wanted it. ☺

zebb5

The peppermint puppy. I was so sad when it retired. My other choice is the nightmare horse, I just love its look

THE TEACUP YORKIE BY FAR!! I love it so much and i have a yorkie.

Stealthstorm

Hello!!!! I love the Musical Dalmatian! Signature, Timber Wolf. It’s worth more than $100, but I don’t have it. :( It’s so beautiful! Have a fantastic weekend Cupcake! ~SS

Ok, this week’s topic is: which signature pet do you think is the best one ever made? I think the best one is the signature west highland terrier, because it looks so real, and it’s cute. ;)

zebb5

I have to say the signature barn owl. It’s so cute an realistic to me, I have her name is Hershey Kiss. Add me online ( my user is Zebb5) My second choice is the signature ocelot, it was such a cute little face!

mmm, i must say i love them all, but i guess i like the border collie and the shih tzu the best~ Texas Longhorns

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.