Pet Talk! :)

Home Forums Pets – Archives Pet Talk! :)

This topic contains 93 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  sweetcupcake16 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hello everyone! Pet Talk is a forum I created to ( that’s right! ) talk about pets! I will post a new pet topic every week. This week’s topic is: Which regular webkinz pet or pets do you think is the best one ganz ever made, and why? My personal favorite right now is the musical dalmatian because I play and love music. Next week’s topic is about the signatures. :)

I love the idea. Maybe they could make it look like the puppies. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXOXOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Snow

zebb5

That’s a brilliant idea!! I never would of thought of that, because I just discovered ur pets could wear the charms.

This week’s topic: Who likes the idea of a webkinz Shiba Inu dog? They’re so cute!!! :D

I have an even better idea; A webkinz jewelry store. Awesome idea tho.

Next topic: I know our pets can wear the Magical Forest charms as a necklace, but should webkinz make jewelry such as earrings and/or necklaces to buy from the Kinzstyle Outlet for our pets to wear? I think that would be cool. :)

For this week um well it would depend on how it looks I mean it sounds sorta weird but could look cute. Also I know I inspired the idea because of me username (SNOWFLAKE PUP queen)

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.