Pink fuzzy bunny slippers

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Pink fuzzy bunny slippers

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 11 years ago.

• Author

Anyone? I need thn I just bought a new bunny so please I have some thing just reply please :)

I will be on at 3. ;)

Hi guys I still need bunny slippers anyone?? Please XD :D

imSanta

hiya! i will take any clothes for the white bunny slippers :D do u still have the cherry tank top? plmk! my UN is budgie202

imSanta

nvm i will send u the white slippers for free. my UN is budgie202 add me!!!!!!!!!!! :) i didnt know u forget ur pass! :( u should try writing Ganz about it maybe they can help ;)

imSanta

oh btw i got u the fuzzy PINk bunny slippers with my ganz world points . my UN is budgie202 so just add me and ill send u the white and pink slippers :D ;)

imSanta

what is your new UN????

Sorry Imsanta my un is gracie10294 and I actually had a spare account but doesn’t have many things on it but that’s ok :) everyone is so nice on ganz world :D

yeah. it’s by the loggin thing.

If you get your limit of 500 Ganz Moneyz for 3 days, you can purchase the pink bunny slippers. They are only 1500 Moneyz. Just click on the Spend your Moneyz sign on the left part of your screen.

If you don’t have the Moneyz, or don’t use them, let me know and I will get them for you.

that’s ok and thank you for the information my friend sent me some :) thanks anyways! :)

imSanta

I dont have the pink fuzzy bunny slippers, but I have the white ones. plmk if you are interested. ;)

Ok I will take the white ones thanks for the information Momoforheadboys :) and what do u need for em Santa? I have clothing, 2 exclusive items, furniture like I said lol and planning to get more items plmk if you want to trade with me today. ;)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.