Plaid gown, silver suit top, and racecar driver outfit

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Plaid gown, silver suit top, and racecar driver outfit

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  37Rusty 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

inki14

Whew. It took me forever and a ton of kinzcash, but I finally solved these recipes. Not giving away the recipes, but I’ll send you a piece of clothing if you want. Just lmk which one. Thanks!!! -Missy <3

37Rusty

I also am trying to solve the emerald ski jacket

37Rusty

They are already solved.

inki14

Did you solve them yourself Becky? To everyone else, I’m still giving them away if you don’t want to spend your KC on the material. -Missy <3

Elizabeh

Yes, they have been solved for quite awhile. I love the plaid gown; it looks great on my budgie! I want to know the recipes for the Highland Jacket and those neat leggings!! That Tutu is being a real bear to figure out, as well. Becky, I still promise you the first one if I solve it! :)

Becky71W

Those have already been solved as well. Plaid gown is Blue and Green Kilt, Fall Floral Dress and Ruffled Sequin Sandals. Silver Suit Top is Tuxedo Jacket, Kinzville Academy Slacks and the Tiara. Race Car Driver Outfit is the Black Vest, Black Sports Pants and the Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket.

Becky71W

Hey Missy, no It wasn’t me. Different people solved them. That stinks that you wasted all your Kinz cash though.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.