Planetary pets

Home Forums Pets – Archives Planetary pets

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tayloveswebkinz 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cleokitten

You know webkinz has zodiac pets and Gemstone pets so why don’t we have planetary pets

I love all these ideas! i hope webkinz will listen to these ideas! that would be so cool! (go Saturn Kitten!!!)

cleokitten

i thought of black hole pegasus it wold be black purple and blue and love like it had a black hole on it chest is PSI would be a bed that looks like a black and when it sleeps it would be pulled into it

petlover

what about a supernova pegaus. it would black with reds yellows and othe colors of a super nova on it. it would have a supernova like bed and its food would be cosmic pizza!

Ok! I came up with some ideas and this one is my favorite: Saturn Kitten! It would be the same colors as Saturn and its psi would be a Saturn bed! It would be round and have rings around it with stars between the rings! The psf would be meteor meatballs! They would be meatballs that look like meteors! (Lol guess you already figured that out)

abislu1

Galaxy Pegasas.

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.