Please help me get names for my Sunset Girraffe and my Rockerz Cat

Home Forums Pets – Archives Please help me get names for my Sunset Girraffe and my Rockerz Cat

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lunatuna55 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

lunatuna55

I at the moment am waiting for their arrival, but I have no idea what to name them! I was thinking Sun from this show Lost, or scarlett but I don’t know. PLEASEEE help!

chillylily

Sunset Giraffe: Piper, Sunkist, Sunburst, Sundancer(like Moondancer ;) ), Sunset, Sundown, Fire Ball(like the sun is a big ball of fire and chemicals), Sol(Spanish for sun), Marinda(African for evening star), Nyota(African for star), Sarraqa(African for celestial rise like the rise of the moon, stars, and sun), Shanira(African for warmed by the sun), Sunniva(means gift of the sun), Alawi(Arabic for celestial), Asia or Asianne(Arabic for the rising sun), Ziazan(Armenian for rainbow), Lian(Chinese for daughter of the sun), Zonje or Zonnetje(Dutch for little sun), Khepri(Egyptian for morning sun), Lianna(means daughter of the sun), Celestia(French for heavenly), Estelle(French for star), Apollo(Greek god of the sun), Iris(Greek goddes of the rainbow). Hope you like the names! Please let me know what you name her :D !

lunatuna55

I think im gonna name the sunset giraffe Ziazan, Sarraqa, or Zonnetje :D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.