Please help me! :) what is the value of my plumpy glasses?:)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Please help me! :) what is the value of my plumpy glasses?:)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  helloprettypanda 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hi you know those glasses called plumpy glasses that all the labs and stuff wear on webkinz in clubhouse?? I got plumpy glasses and a merry melodies hat from trading, I don’t like them because there popular, they simply look good on Meowing, my silversoft cat.i traded candy dress for plumpy glasses and then. Somebody wanted a witch hat I had and they were willing to trade a merry melodies hat and a waterfall and a pool so I traded. Anybody know the value of these awesome glasses? Also some tips if you really want them are: if like your pets wearing wz jeans or something, and someone says I have plumpy for trade! And you really want plumpy. Ore then anything but wz isn’t for trade, if u rlly want plumpy and they say they will add to plumpy glasses for wz jeans, then go for it if they add something cool that you like! :) if you have something worth more then plumpy, and there not willing to add, only trade if you really want pulpy and looked so hard for it that you will trade over there value, but lol if it were me getting plumpy and I had wz jeans I would do wz for plumpy I don’t rlly like how the wz jeans look. :). ~GoodLuckCharlie90~

I’m quite sure that plumpy is worth a lot, as fudgey said above, but I don’t think that trading your witch hat for plumpy was a great idea. Witch hat was from 2005, so its really valuable, so if I were you, I probably wouldn’t have done that deal. But, of course, its your items, and your choice, so don’t midn my opinion. And if you didn’t really like plumpy, I’d say that you should just keep it and wait a few years until it becomes more valuable. Hope this kinda helped. ~Mel~

Hi there! I’ll help you out! :) Hey, I couldn’t really understand what you were saying in your post, but i’ll tell you what the value of the glasses are. Plumpy glasses are a retired clothing item from the kinzstyle outlet, (of course the kinzstyle outlet wasn’t inveted yet, at the time) that retired on August 2007. So because it was about 4 to 6 years ago where you could last buy it, the value can be low as 70,000, but also as high as 110,000. So that means the range of value is 70,000 to 110,000. But if i’m correct, you traded a Witch hat for these Plumpy? Most of the time in a trade, it always counts only if it was something you wanted. But if you don’t care much about your glasses, then trading a witch hat for the glasses was a very bad match-up. Hope this helps!

Anonymous

i would say its worth like about same as melody or like a piece of some random estore clothing?

Becky71W

Um I gave you Plumpy’s glasses and the Merry Melodies Hat, not from trading. If you don’t like them please send them back as I have quite a few people wishing for those and I am out of Plumpy’s glasses. Thank you, your Webkinz Fairy Godmother : )

Oh yes I remember fairy god mother I was just posting this because I trade a lot and I traded for more plumpy and melody so I had too melody and too plumpy and I traded the extra plumpy and melody that I got from the trade and traded them for burger costume and then I traded the burger costume. Sorry for any confusion I love the plumpy and melody from you I have them on my pet, I love all the stuff from you! I traded the wz jeans and sea captain belt and bunny ears to people that wanted them the plump an melody is awesome :) sorry if I confused you by this. Thx for granting people’s wishes! You are very nice :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.