Please read Ideas.

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Please read Ideas.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  redgreen 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

redgreen

Well i have a few Ideas about Webkinz so I was thinking ‘Why not have W-Shop and Kinzstyle Outlet Giftcards?’ not like the ones you win in the Coupon Machine ones you could but with Kinzcash. Also well i’m talking about kinzcash i was thinking ‘It’s no Fair how E-Store points cost Money! Why can’t you buy it with Kinzcash’ Like 1 for say 3 Kinzcash Well yeah my 3rd Idea is kinda a longshot but it’s my Favorite! Well i was thinking why is there very few special days in webkinz? Why not have a Series of games that would come yearly that everybody could participate in for no cost? Like a yearly event that would be an Elimination game in Webkinz? Webkinz needs a bit of Elimination type stuff! It wouldn’t be eliminating 1 account by another, There would be about 8-12 teams (you can not choose your team!) that would have to play a certain game from the Arcade and the team with the least points (Total) would be Eliminated. Each player on the winning team would get a prize! I also think there would be a few My page badges for it. Okay so my 4th and final idea is just an idea to get The Ganz company a little Money it is a SUPER Long Shot though! A Lil, Kinz Cheecky Dog! how would you like that! it would probebly sell for 20$ each! well if you read this whole thing then please comment on your favorite suggestion or some adjustments to them also your free to post any of your suggestions too! Bye!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.