plenty of items fpr trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives plenty of items fpr trade!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

hello! I have plenty of items for trade and a couple of clothing items, I’ll list them here: Regal rug, propeller plane, bumper car, Dex dangerous space fighter, dancing zingoz , bubble blowing zingoz, rainy day window, school house desk, posing plant, clown car, banana hammock, prehistoric stove, bobbin’ robin jukebox, queen Marie’s periwig, venetian mask, SLIPS and road trip t shirts. please reply if you are interested in any of these items. I am looking for: neo gothic fire place, marshmellow collection event snack station white wings, giant movie screen and fancy bathroom or living room items. if you see me in the trading room I’m Skye the collie!

Hi clogger, do you still have the bubble blowing zingoz? If so, I would like to trade for it. Thanks!

clarissais93

hey i really want the jukebox and bananna hammock and i have the campkinz marshmellow snack station and the neo fireplace so let me know what you want to do. my user is the same as here.

dogfish

Hi add me clo92 and I’ll trade the movie screen, fireplace, and marshmallow station for your banana hammock. I’ll be happy to help with your bathroom and living room, if you give me a hint about what you want. PLMK DF

markg97

Hi I was wondering if you want to trade the Regal Rug for the Neo Gothic Fire Place, Just let me know my user name is markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W.

markg97

Hi Again I just have a question are you talking about 2013 Marshmallow Collecting Event S’more Snack Station? If so I also have one, Just let me know if you want to trade for one of this item or the Neo Gothic Fire Place for the Regal Rug, Okay See you around W.W. and Again my username is markg97 (same here and no caps)

jami912

mark, the arj21798 user name is jami912. we are already friends…

markg97

I got your friend request and did you wanted to trade for something? just let me know and See you around W.W.

arj21798

if skye doesn’t want the trade i’ll take it.. regal rug for neo-gothic fireplace

markg97

Okay, Sure I can do that trade just send it first if that’s okay so I know who I’m sending it too, and I have a question are you and jami912 the same person or are you a different person and did you send me a friend request if so please tell me what your username is okay See you Around W.W.

jami912

will send rug from jami912 (AKA arj21798) in exchange for neo gothic fireplace

jami912

arj21798 and jami912 are same. UN jami912 is the one who friended you…

jami912

markg97, i sent you the regal rug last night and you sent a thank you but did not sent me the fireplace! when can i expect it!!!

markg97

Hi Jami, I sent you the Fireplace hope you enjoy it, I was waiting to see what you had to say and come see my post “Let’s Trade!” it is in the W.W. section of the forms or you can just click on my user. here and find it on topics started if you want to talk more Okay. See you around W.W.

jami912

i got it and thanks for the cute little dress. this was the first trade i ever made. it takes so long for messages to be posted. if there is any thing else you would like let me know. i’m working on a trade list now…. jami

markg97

Hi Jami, Glad I was your first trade but one question is it your first trade in W.W. or just on G.W. if you don’t mine me asking, I’ll wait for your trade post and see if we can work out another trade Okay and yes it does take a while for post to show but at the end it usually works out, if they let it go through some time they don’t go through anyway See you Around W.W.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.