plumpy glasses, cat pants and pink bunny for trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives plumpy glasses, cat pants and pink bunny for trade!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Misty900 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

LesMisLover

ok I have for trade plumpys glasses (looking for emo for these) cat pants, and maybe pink bunny… I would like estore points but you would have to send first (sorry I have been scammed to many times to trade first) or if you have any offers, please lmk! If you want to trade, my username is kaula451 thanks!

LesMisLover

i now have rockerz puppy PSI, emo, candy dress, and burger :-)

LesMisLover

UPDATED TRADE LIST I have traded pink bunny, plumpy, and cat pants!!!!! now I have -golden glide water slide -sapphire gem car- ponchos hat- lollipop headband- and more… MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

icecooler86

I would like to trade for th sapphire gemster. PLMK what you want for it. Thanks!

Misty900

I just wanted to say that I like your ganzworld username because it sorta reminds me of my webkinz username, MistyPuppy17.

LesMisLover

emo? or swirl and some other priceless :-)

TinaKitty24

What would you like for the Plumpy Glasses? I’ve wanted those for so long! :]

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.