Post you’re personality and ill tell you you’re perfect ‘kinz

Home Forums Pets – Archives Post you’re personality and ill tell you you’re perfect ‘kinz

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Allieberry2 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

the title mostly covered it, post 1. you’re fave. colors 2. favorite plain animal (e.g. monkey, cow, dog, cat), 3. hobby 4. favorite food, 5. whatever else you think may help me. ~ Animal lover 4eva, Cola

Allieberry2

1 purple, pink, blue, green, white. 2. leopard 3. drawing 4. macaroni and cheese 5. this might help: I’m outgoing, love leopard print, love hot chocolate, love the fall and winter, and I also like cats and dogs.

1. orange and black 2. tiger 3. reading about tigers 4. steak 5. I LOVE TIGERS! ~Panthera tigris tigris ( bengal tiger)

Hi! :D Favorite colors are blue, pink, purple, and I like black and white together, favorite animal is a dog, my favorite dog breeds are bichon frises, corgis, westies, labs, and dalmations, I love to play the piano and read mystery/ adventure type of books, favorite foods are pasta,fruit, and cookies and cream ice cream, ( YUM! LOL!!! :D) and personality is artistic, adventurous, shy, kind, and hardworking.

inki14

1. Sea green and teal. 2. dog. 3. Sculpting and clothing designing(I won a contest for it once!). 4. Cheese fries!!! 5. I’m a girl. -Missy <3

pets405; your pet is the Brown arabian! yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.