POTM Lighthouse and Bamboo Chute Swing for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives POTM Lighthouse and Bamboo Chute Swing for trade

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cutieny2008 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cutieny2008

Hi! I have these two items that I’d like to trade. PLMK!

Atomton

Thank you so much for the Lighthouse! I really like it and thank you for getting it for me DF! I still have to decorate some rooms with stuff and then I would like to invite you over again. Also I posted what Christmas Items I still need so if you could take a look at that that would be great. I don’t expect all of them but if you have some of what I am looking for, that would be great. Thank you so much again and peace be with you always!-Atom

cutieny2008

DF: I saw the tag. I’ll send the lighthouse to your ***91 account ASAP. Thanks so much! :)

cutieny2008

Hey, Dogfish. :) Is it you who’s been replying in the tags? I actually wanted the Waffle Wallaby PSI or Rainbow Rascal PSI, but if that seems extremely unfair to you, I totally get it. JLMK if it’s unfair and I can list some regular PSI or something I’d like. Since I’m pretty terrible with values, do you want to give me a suggestion with what items would seem reasonable to you? Thanks much!

dogfish

Hi cutie, My friend needs the lighthouse, What are you trying to get for it? PLMK DF

cutieny2008

Hi, DF. I feel terrible asking for an eStore PSI. So… Here’s just an idea… I mean, I know the Donut Pup didn’t come out yet, but I would love its PSI. I could send the Lighthouse right around now, and whenever you get the Donut Pup PSI, you could just remember to send it to me. How’s that sound? If that’s still unfair (since it’s new PSI, and it didn’t come out yet LOL) I can try something else. JLMK. :)

dogfish

Hi cutie, the lighthouse is wort 8,000. I see jami offered first, so I will wait and see if you guys can work out a trade. The slide is worth about twice as much as the POTM item. DF

cutieny2008

Okay. :) I’m sorry if this is a nuisance.

dogfish

Hi cutie, I would never use the word nuisance to anyone on the forums. Just because I have a lot, doesn’t mean I am not kind. If it would be ok with you, I will do the donut pup trade. Not sure what the PSI is , but that works for me. I will gift the light house to my friend jami, so send it to me anytime you can. Jami, I have one for atom also, so no worries. DF

cutieny2008

Oh, I would never think that you’re not kind. It’s just that forums take so long to moderate, and I was having a hard time figuring out values, and it just must be quite trying for anyone’s patience. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I’m glad we worked something out. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.