Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 424 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  guineapigirl2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey SAG! Do you have the swordfish PSI? LMK I can offer lots,
    ~AQUA

nuttybuddy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-20 at 04:56 PM

NuttyBuddy- Hey! . I wondered if you had a wish list… Oh and do u have swirl?

SAG

On my wishlist would be
      Enchanted Loch
      swirl (don’t have it but want it LOLZ)
      jungle gym slider
      The problem is, explorer is worth way more than those lolz :P

NB

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-20 at 06:03 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-18 at 07:25 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-18 at 05:45 PM

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-09-18 at 12:59 PM
      Hi SAG! Sorry, I wasn’t really here yesterday D:
      Trading in the Clubhouse sounds good, some of my stuff is on my backup though so ;)
      And as for elf shoes– that was just what I traded for them; I got another pair recently but I’m just looking for something to trade, lol. If Ferret wants cat, that’s totally fine with me! I have cat but I was just looking for a trade ;) Ferret can have cat, I might be able to come to KC today. Looking forward to your reply! ^.^
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

Minkers! D: Trade for what ya wants! D:

Ferret- Hey, Do you know if BabyMinkey Has a priceless wishlist?
      Minkey- I can meet anytime you want. I’m on like everyday! LOL.
      Nutty- No Way!!! You have the swim top too! Where did you get all of that priceless!?!? Want to meet me in KC and try to work out a trade?

no i don’t lol. sorry

KK. THX 4 telling me!

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-18 at 07:25 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-18 at 05:45 PM

BabyMinkey wrote on 2012-09-18 at 12:59 PM
      Hi SAG! Sorry, I wasn’t really here yesterday D:
      Trading in the Clubhouse sounds good, some of my stuff is on my backup though so ;)
      And as for elf shoes– that was just what I traded for them; I got another pair recently but I’m just looking for something to trade, lol. If Ferret wants cat, that’s totally fine with me! I have cat but I was just looking for a trade ;) Ferret can have cat, I might be able to come to KC today. Looking forward to your reply! ^.^
      As always,
      BabyMinkey

Minkers! D: Trade for what ya wants! D:

Ferret- Hey, Do you know if BabyMinkey Has a priceless wishlist?
      Minkey- I can meet anytime you want. I’m on like everyday! LOL.
      Nutty- No Way!!! You have the swim top too! Where did you get all of that priceless!?!? Want to meet me in KC and try to work out a trade?

no i don’t lol. sorry

NuttyBuddy- Hey! . I wondered if you had a wish list… Oh and do u have swirl?

nuttybuddy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-18 at 09:02 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-18 at 07:53 PM
      SAG,
      Oh my goodness, I am soooo sorry!! I do not have the swim top….or bottom….I don’t think…..I mean I have a lot of swimsuits LOL I guess I am not really sure what specific one your talking about LOL!!! I do have the explorer but yeah no on the swimming thing lol. Im sorry, I wasn’t paying close enough attention to your post lol :)
      NB

Nutty- KK! LOL. I mean’t the lime green one with fish on it. Anyway… Would you meet me in the clubhouse now and we could try to work out a trade? Or if you want to do it tomorrow. If you just want to try to work out a trade on WKN then thats fine too=)

SAG

LOL :P I felt silly when I read your post lol, went back and re-looked at your first post and then what I wrote lets just say not my finest moment lol!!! Ok, I know what swim suit you’re talking about now lol, nope, don’t have that….never even seen it to be honest lol!! Usually when I trade I try (key word especially when not everything is posting lol) to work it out on the newz first just because most of the time it is easier to talk about it all here, it’s hard to do that in the trade room lol but honestly, it would probably take a miracle lol, I actually really like that outfit :) you can feel free to try though lolz :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.