Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless…. Promo…. TRADING!!!! ~+~SAG~+~

This topic contains 424 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  guineapigirl2 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey SAG! Do you have the swordfish PSI? LMK I can offer lots,
    ~AQUA

NB-Sorry! I traded the dress for a sea captins hat.

thedress

i am offering HUGE for lichice dress my offer is WITCH AND PINK BUNNY OR WITCH AND ATOMIC COUCH
      IF YOU LIKE MY OFFER YOU CAN FIND ME AT USERNAME IS “SPOTHARRIS” ON FROM 5 TO 8

NB- Yes, yes, YES!!! THOSE ARE THE SHOES=) I’m happy… But I did give up A LOT for those shoes. Anyway. Would you do the pink explorer shirt? I really need it. Or if now I might need plumpy..

nuttybuddy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-25 at 07:14 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-25 at 06:56 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-25 at 06:14 PM
      NB-Who needs the shoes? PLMKASAP.

SAG
      I apologize, I thought they got the hat and needed just shoes now, I apparently mis-read….its on the looking for full elf forum but the thing is, as valued as elf is versus the items they have (the have a couple of new PSI, witch and a couple of pairs of shoes), I don’t know if they have any stuff that would be worth elf check it out if you get a chance….if you don’t like any of their items, Im sorry for sending you over :( lol….just trying to help!!! :D
      NB

AHHHHH!!!!! I GOT THEM!!!!! I GOT THE SHOES!!!! I TRADED BABYMINKEY ELFSHOES, PLUMPY, AND A SAIL DRESS!!! She also gave me a lily pads dress and shuts! Do you need the lilypads dress?

SAG

4th try to post sorry I have been trying lol. You got the shoes??? The ones you have been trying to get for like ever??? That is AWESOME!!! :)!!! I have a lily pad dress but a friend of mine I know didn’t get that promo, I would love to try and trade for one for her!!! LMK what you’d like for it :)!!!

NB

PS: Congrats again on getting your shoes!!! :P

nuttybuddy

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-25 at 07:14 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-25 at 06:56 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-09-25 at 06:14 PM
      NB-Who needs the shoes? PLMKASAP.

SAG
      I apologize, I thought they got the hat and needed just shoes now, I apparently mis-read….its on the looking for full elf forum but the thing is, as valued as elf is versus the items they have (the have a couple of new PSI, witch and a couple of pairs of shoes), I don’t know if they have any stuff that would be worth elf check it out if you get a chance….if you don’t like any of their items, Im sorry for sending you over :( lol….just trying to help!!! :D
      NB

AHHHHH!!!!! I GOT THEM!!!!! I GOT THE SHOES!!!! I TRADED BABYMINKEY ELFSHOES, PLUMPY, AND A SAIL DRESS!!! She also gave me a lily pads dress and shuts! Do you need the lilypads dress?

SAG

I apologize if this is a repost :P …..You got the shoes???? The ones you have been wanting for like ever??? That is soooooo awesome!!! Congrats!! I have a lily pad dress but I have a friend who I know didn’t get that promo, I would love to try and trade for that so I can send one to my friend :) LMK what you’d like for it :)!!

NB

PS: congrats again on getting your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.