Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-31 at 07:40 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-31 at 07:17 PM
      ihave fog machine. probably not worth anything of yours.

Fudgey- Hi! I have the items for our trade set and ready for u! Can we do this trade?
      You- Heart throb preformance PSI, T shirt stand, and fog machine.
      Me- Chocolate lab PSI, Yellow lab PSI, and the Harmony puppy PSI. And if not 2 backstage items could you do 1 backstage item and the PSI? I am on KC light blue.

hey SAG, don’t hate me. but i lost intrest in our trade…..

candypuppy

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-01 at 04:01 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-01 at 03:23 PM
      DQ- just got swirl and army for scuba!! Yay!
      Aqua- thanks for the trade! Also I think it’s bieberstat, not sure though.

Hey adama! Thanks again for the great trade! By the way, i know ferret said he/she was going on vacation, but do you know when he/she is going to be back by?? Also, is ferret a boy or a girl? It gets awkward saying “he/she” all the time :P
      ~AQUA

I don’t mean to cut in but ferret friend is a boy.

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-08-01 at 08:39 AM

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 08:26 PM
      DQ- well the pants alone are worth wacky. The scuba belt is very popular and is more than swirl. If you want the scuba belt for both, i could add safari hat and scuba flippers? Lmk!

No thanks, I was really looking for both, and I don’t really like Safari Hat and Scuba Flippers, do you have anything else you could add to the scuba belt?
      DQ00

DQ- I just got white bunny from my friend. Do you want to trade today?;)

Hey adama! Thanks again for the great trade! By the way, i know ferret said he/she was going on vacation, but do you know when he/she is going to be back by?? Also, is ferret a boy or a girl? It gets awkward saying “he/she” all the time :P
      ~AQUA

Ferrits UN is bierstadt=) If I am wrong I will post back. I will see if that’s how u spell it=)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.