Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

SuperWebkinz

Hi! I have army of trade, looking for either plumpy or scuba belt. PLMK if anyone is interested!

SW :)

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-01 at 03:23 PM

DQ- just got swirl and army for scuba!! Yay!
      Aqua- thanks for the trade! Also I think it’s bieberstat, not sure though.

Congrats! I was going to tell you that I am trading my swirl and cat pants for full elf, I was worried you’d be disappointed! But not now :)

DQ00

hey SAG! thanks for coming to my party! did you have fun?
      if not i totally understand why. usally my partys turn out exactly like that. no one ever comes, even though
      i invite a bunch. they say they’ll come but they never show up. so i don’t throw partys that often……
      so hope you got some good loot bag prizes! c u around!

Fudgey- I had fun at the party! The reason I couldn’t pespond to some of your KC questions like what is my favorite thing in the room u know? I think it didn;t load fast and my KC wouldn;t let me say anything. It would only let me use smile icons.

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-01 at 10:24 PM

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-31 at 07:40 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-31 at 07:17 PM
      ihave fog machine. probably not worth anything of yours.

Fudgey- Hi! I have the items for our trade set and ready for u! Can we do this trade?
      You- Heart throb preformance PSI, T shirt stand, and fog machine.
      Me- Chocolate lab PSI, Yellow lab PSI, and the Harmony puppy PSI. And if not 2 backstage items could you do 1 backstage item and the PSI? I am on KC light blue.

hey SAG, don’t hate me. but i lost intrest in our trade…..

I replied back on the other forum=)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.