Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

adama123

Sag- OMG!! I really need that psi!! I need the slide, do you have any estore psi? If you can do three, I can trade you the sail hat :) Also I am not sure if I want to trade elf separate, I will think about it but I really appreciate you coming to me about your new pets :D Thank you

mislev

trying to follow all posts……does anyone have scuba belt for trade now??

im not on much cause im sick but i will try to checkk back soon

thanx
      mislev

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 10:31 AM

Dq- that’s great! I just traded an estore psi and a Tee shirt stand for full elf :)

Adama- I think u are going to LOVE this! I might get a rockerz papillon today. Or one of the new August release pets! I do need your sail cap and your elf shoes. And I will try to get that bamboo shute slide from my friend today=) I can add in plumpy or something to my offer if u r intrested!

adama123 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 10:31 AM

Dq- that’s great! I just traded an estore psi and a Tee shirt stand for full elf :)

Jaw drops, really? That’s so awesome!!!!

DQ00

adama123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.