Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

adama123

Sag- what can you offer for the laser light show? Can you post a list of psi? I do not really have anything specific besides bamboo chute slide and I will add for that.

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 01:57 PM

Dq- if sag does not need army or swirl, can I offer? I have pink explorer pants and scuba belt. Lmk!

Adama go ahead and offer. But I might need army so can you offer on swirl? I might need army.

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 01:57 PM

Dq- if sag does not need army or swirl, can I offer? I have pink explorer pants and scuba belt. Lmk!

Hi Adama, I like your offer, I am on now, maybe we can meet in the clubhouse? Sag doesn’t want my items, I just met with her in the clubhouse :)

DQ00

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 01:28 PM

Sag- I do not want to trade any of my cat pieces :/

Oh=( Sigh=( Everyone I now have emo and deer ears. I still have an elf hat. Here’s my new wish list.

Cat Feet
      Elf shoes
      Cat pants
      Cat shirt
      Any sail clothes accept the life jacket
      Plumpy (I don;t know)
      Witch
      And I need some more, I don;t know the value of deer but FF says that emo is worth 2 wackies.

adama123

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.