Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 03:41 PM

Sag- I can add the carpet. What can you add? LMK!

Uh….. I don’t know what I can add. What do u want me to add?

adama123

Sag- I can add the carpet. What can you add? LMK!

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 03:14 PM

Sag- that’s fine with me :) so do you want to do seeds for laser light show? Lmk!
      DQ- if sag needs army, I can do swirl and and plumpy if you want for the pants or for the belt. Lmk!

I don’t know. Do you have any other rockerz items? Oh I need your red carpet. I can add something I guess.

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 02:48 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 02:41 PM
      Sag- do you need army? Or no? Because dq and I need to know in order to make a trade. Also I like your candy cane seeds, would you do that for the laser light show?

Adama and SAG, I have to go now, I will check WKN later this evening, bye!
      DQ00

DQ- I didn;t get army and I don;t have anything off your wish list. Sorry. I don;t think I need army anymore. I think I still have to see what FF wants for army. So adama you can offer on army. I think ferrit is giving me a wish list for army. Oh yeah and I will be on at five for the WW party! I invited lots of people!

adama123

Sag- that’s fine with me :) so do you want to do seeds for laser light show? Lmk!

DQ- if sag needs army, I can do swirl and and plumpy if you want for the pants or for the belt. Lmk!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.