Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

thorobreed

i offer plumply for hat and shoes

DeadColours wrote on 2012-07-31 at 04:21 PM

SAG- hey, I was wondering if you still had Emo jeans and if you needed swirl and cat pants. lmk. ;)

Ferrit said that emo is worth 2 wackies I think. So you would have to add a lot. Do you still have the sea captins hat? I really need the cat feet, pants and shirt. Thats kinda all.

DeadColours

SAG- hey, I was wondering if you still had Emo jeans and if you needed swirl and cat pants. lmk. ;)

adama123

Sorry but I do not have it I need it lol

ADAMA, I REALY REALLY REALLY REAALLY REALLLLLLY
      WANT YOUR BAMBOO CHUTE SLIDE! WHAT DO YOU WANT? SLY SLIDE? RED WOLF SWING?
      BLACK AFRICAN RHINO???? GAH! I’M SO EXCITED! I FINALLY FOUND IT! THE SORCE OF ALL BACON!
      …….. okay whats with fudgey today? she going nuts! (bacon part is inside joke. watch jim gaffigan?
      you’ll knowwhat i mean….) but what do you want for it???? PLMKSNOL (sorry for wacking out)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.