Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Priceless Retired Jingle Elf Costume HERE! ~!~!~!~!~SAG~!~!~!~!~

This topic contains 86 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  DeluxeQueen00 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-07-30 at 05:37 PM

Hiya everyone! I am looking for priceless clothes and priceless ONLY. Elf goes for a very large value. I will post my wish list and a values list later. PLMK If you are intrested.

Hi, Sag! Congrats on the forum!

My friend, Chloe, is looking for these, what would you like? She also has a lot to offer, I’m sure.

adama123

DQ- well the pants alone are worth wacky. The scuba belt is very popular and is more than swirl. If you want the scuba belt for both, i could add safari hat and scuba flippers? Lmk!

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-31 at 07:17 PM

ihave fog machine. probably not worth anything of yours.

Fudgey- Hi! I have the items for our trade set and ready for u! Can we do this trade?

You- Heart throb preformance PSI, T shirt stand, and fog machine.

Me- Chocolate lab PSI, Yellow lab PSI, and the Harmony puppy PSI. And if not 2 backstage items could you do 1 backstage item and the PSI? I am on KC light blue.

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 03:14 PM

Sag- that’s fine with me :) so do you want to do seeds for laser light show? Lmk!
      DQ- if sag needs army, I can do swirl and and plumpy if you want for the pants or for the belt. Lmk!

OK Adama, so since SAG doesn’t need the army anymore, do you want to do Swirl and Army for Scuba and Pink Explorer Pants?

DQ00

ihave fog machine. probably not worth anything of yours.

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-31 at 05:07 PM

i offer plumply for hat and shoes

No thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.