princesscocol's name shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives princesscocol's name shop!

This topic contains 283 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  puppys3117 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 06:10 PM

Hi, everybody! Do you have a webkinz that needs a perfect name quick but you don\\\’t know what to name it? Well you came to the right place! I am an awesome namer and i\\\’m usually on every day which means i\\\’ll check daily to see your posts and i\\\’ll give you names ASAP! just tell me the type of pet, it is.

Sorry about that. (i’m not sure how it got like that.) i meant just tell me the type of pet, boy or girl, it’s personality, hobby and what type of names you want for your pet.
    for example:golden pegasus, girl, brave and kind, flying and unique names.
    also if you wanna work here then just ask. i’ll try and give names ASAP. Thanks for posting! (also i’m not sure how i typed 1 slash on the one that have slashes and it did three on them.) friendship always – princesscocol:) P.S. you can call me pc, psc or princesscocol.

rexrocks wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:21 PM

i need one for a boy clysdale thanks

ok, boy clysdesdale names.
      starbucks
      s’mores
      lucky
      horseshoe
      rider
      jason
      jackson
      jack
      dan
      daniel
      runner
      racer
      buddy
      john
      if i have more names i’ll let you know

rexrocks

i need one for a boy clysdale thanks

6bhi wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:43 AM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 08:10 PM

Hi, everybody! Do you have a webkinz that needs a perfect name quick but you don\\\’t know what to name it? Well you came to the right place! I am an awesome namer and i\\\’m usually on every day which means i\\\’ll check daily to see your posts and i\\\’ll give you names ASAP! just tell me the type of pet, it is.

Sorry about that. (i’m not sure how it got like that.) i meant just tell me the type of pet, boy or girl, it’s personality, hobby and what type of names you want for your pet.
      also if you wanna work here then just ask. i’ll try and give names ASAP. Thanks for posting! (also i’m not sure how i typed 1 slash on the one that have slashes and it did three on them.) friendship always – princesscocol:) P.S. you can call me pc, psc or princesscocol.

Pc, Can i work here? Please! You can give me a test :) IM GREAT WITH NAMES! whoops caps…xD lol

Sure! Here’s your test.
      3 names for a love frog
      7 names for a robin
      5 names for a golden retriever
      2 names for a sun bear
      sorry that it was hard. – pc:)

6bhi

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 08:10 PM

Pc, Can i work here? Please! You can give me a test :) IM GREAT WITH NAMES! whoops caps…xD lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.