princesscocol's name shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives princesscocol's name shop!

This topic contains 283 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  puppys3117 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 06:10 PM

Hi, everybody! Do you have a webkinz that needs a perfect name quick but you don\\\’t know what to name it? Well you came to the right place! I am an awesome namer and i\\\’m usually on every day which means i\\\’ll check daily to see your posts and i\\\’ll give you names ASAP! just tell me the type of pet, it is.

Sorry about that. (i’m not sure how it got like that.) i meant just tell me the type of pet, boy or girl, it’s personality, hobby and what type of names you want for your pet.
    for example:golden pegasus, girl, brave and kind, flying and unique names.
    also if you wanna work here then just ask. i’ll try and give names ASAP. Thanks for posting! (also i’m not sure how i typed 1 slash on the one that have slashes and it did three on them.) friendship always – princesscocol:) P.S. you can call me pc, psc or princesscocol.

puppys3117

oh and btw I need a PERFECT name for my webkinz rockerz papillon ! she is a girl, papillon, likes to sing and have fun and I would like her name to have to do something with rock and roll or pop star

puppys3117

I would like to work here please let me know if I can

christinekc

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-11-19 at 05:09 PM

ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!!
      This is princesscocol on another account.
      ~Wolfie

Gosh you have a lot of accounts lol.

WolfWarrior

ATTENTION EVERY1!!!!!
      This is princesscocol on another account.

~Wolfie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.