princesscocol's name shop!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives princesscocol's name shop!

This topic contains 283 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  puppys3117 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 06:10 PM

Hi, everybody! Do you have a webkinz that needs a perfect name quick but you don\\\’t know what to name it? Well you came to the right place! I am an awesome namer and i\\\’m usually on every day which means i\\\’ll check daily to see your posts and i\\\’ll give you names ASAP! just tell me the type of pet, it is.

Sorry about that. (i’m not sure how it got like that.) i meant just tell me the type of pet, boy or girl, it’s personality, hobby and what type of names you want for your pet.
    for example:golden pegasus, girl, brave and kind, flying and unique names.
    also if you wanna work here then just ask. i’ll try and give names ASAP. Thanks for posting! (also i’m not sure how i typed 1 slash on the one that have slashes and it did three on them.) friendship always – princesscocol:) P.S. you can call me pc, psc or princesscocol.

I really need a name for my li’l kinz white terrier. Its a girl. I dont want the names Fluffy and Snowball because I already have `a webkinz named Snowball and Fluffy.

6bhi

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:15 PM

6bhi wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:43 AM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 08:10 PM

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-03 at 06:10 PM
      Hi, everybody! Do you have a webkinz that needs a perfect name quick but you don\\\’t know what to name it? Well you came to the right place! I am an awesome namer and i\\\’m usually on every day which means i\\\’ll check daily to see your posts and i\\\’ll give you names ASAP! just tell me the type of pet, it is.

Sorry about that. (i’m not sure how it got like that.) i meant just tell me the type of pet, boy or girl, it’s personality, hobby and what type of names you want for your pet.
      for example:golden pegasus, girl, brave and kind, flying and unique names.
      also if you wanna work here then just ask. i’ll try and give names ASAP. Thanks for posting! (also i’m not sure how i typed 1 slash on the one that have slashes and it did three on them.) friendship always – princesscocol:) P.S. you can call me pc, psc or princesscocol.

Pc, Can i work here? Please! You can give me a test :) IM GREAT WITH NAMES! whoops caps…xD lol

Sure! Here’s your test.
      3 names for a love frog
      7 names for a robin
      5 names for a golden retriever
      2 names for a sun bear
      sorry that it was hard. – pc:)

Love Frog

Lovey
      ILoveYou
      Sweetheart

Robin

Robby
      Robin xD
      Rachel
      Jackson
      Sunny
      Amber
      Kiwi

Golden Retriever

Goldy
      Sandy
      Air Bud
      Rover
      Rocky

Sun Bear

Beary
      Sunny

Hope i passed

princesscocol wrote on 2012-08-04 at 02:20 PM

rexrocks wrote on 2012-08-04 at 02:05 PM
      thanks i like jackson your great :) Peace Love Snow Rexrocks

thank you and your welcome!(LOLZ)if you need more names then come here to princesscocol’s name shop!thx for being the first customer to ask for names! – pc:)

also, tell your friends about princesscocol’s name shop!

rexrocks wrote on 2012-08-04 at 02:05 PM

thank you and your welcome!(LOLZ)if you need more names then come here to princesscocol’s name shop!thx for being the first customer to ask for names! – pc:)

rexrocks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.