Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

Home Forums Games – Archives Project RUFFway! DESIGN CONTEST!!!

This topic contains 429 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-08-27 at 08:41 PM

Hello! If you love making outfits for Webkinz, this is a great contest for you! To enter, all you have to do is use items from the KinzStyle Outlet to make an outfit to satisfy a client that I give you! Just post your fashion ideas here! Clothing Machine items are allowed, as long as you provide the recipe. The first client is a back-to-school outfit for a black lab named Bella. So, as they say on the GREAT TV show Project Runway, make it work! And have fun!

hey ARG! neat idea!
    Lime green shorts
    yellow v-neck shirt
    summer sandals
    lemon lime sash

-4pb-

Lemminglover wrote on 2012-11-22 at 07:36 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-21 at 07:59 PM
      ~LOS RESULTOS~ (spanglish, lol)
      4th……. hamsterfan!
      3rd……. BostonTerriersRule!!
      2nd……. batluver!!!
      1st…… 4pb!!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to NOVAkate, E&J, TennesseeFrogs, hollyleaf, and FunCat (welcome to the ruffway!)!!!!!!
      Next client is……… a Springer Spaniel named Dotts! To see full details, please see batluver’s long post towards the middlish-bottomish of page 7. There are 2 outfits involved, so there will be 2 sets of results. And batluver, feel free to point out your favorite outfits!
      ~A.R.G.

This is NOVAkate, my other account kind of shut down. In results, you can call me NOVAkate or Lemminglover.
      Ok so Dotts I’m assuming your the kind of girlyish type, but kind of tomboyish as well. The formals like really girly and the gardening-visit one isn’t as much.
      For the garden visit:
      Green and White Fleece Sweater
      Green Pants
      Hunter Green Hiking Shoes
      Sparkly Pink Bow
      Eyeglasses
      For the formal:
      Since the KInzstyle Outlet doesn’t have really formal wear, I used some dresses and shoes that are from the eStore and other places.
      Lilac Sparkle Party Dress
      Dancing Shoes
      Sparkly Pink Bow/Blue Bow
      Eyeglasses
      If you want it to be only stuff from the KinzStyle Outlet, PLMK!
      For the lemmings,
      ~Lemminglover~

Sorry, but for the contest, only KinzStyle Outlet clothes are allowed. So if you want that outfit to be entered into the contest, please choose a KinzStyle Outlet outfit

~A.R.G.

Lemminglover

batluver wrote on 2012-11-23 at 10:46 AM

4th……. hamsterfan!
      2nd……. batluver!!!
      1st…… 4pb!!!!
      Honorable Mentions go to NOVAkate, E&J, TennesseeFrogs, hollyleaf, and FunCat (welcome to the ruffway!)!!!!!!
      Next client is……… a Springer Spaniel named Dotts! To see full details, please see batluver’s long post towards the middlish-bottomish of page 7. There are 2 outfits involved, so there will be 2 sets of results. And batluver, feel free to point out your favorite outfits!
      ~A.R.G.

This is NOVAkate, my other account kind of shut down. In results, you can call me NOVAkate or Lemminglover.
      Ok so Dotts I’m assuming your the kind of girlyish type, but kind of tomboyish as well. The formals like really girly and the gardening-visit one isn’t as much.
      For the garden visit:
      Green Pants
      Sparkly Pink Bow
      Eyeglasses
      For the formal:
      Since the KInzstyle Outlet doesn’t have really formal wear, I used some dresses and shoes that are from the eStore and other places.
      Dancing Shoes
      Eyeglasses
      For the lemmings,
      ~Lemminglover~

I think things from the estore are fine, but I’d ask ARG first, since she makes the rules.
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

OK thanks for letting me know, A.R.G., is it okay with you too?

For the lemmings,

~Lemminglover~

batluver

batluver wrote on 2012-11-23 at 10:47 AM

hollyleaf228 wrote on 2012-11-22 at 03:49 PM

4th……. hamsterfan!
      2nd……. batluver!!!
      1st…… 4pb!!!!
      ~A.R.G.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you want us to do. Thanks for honorable mentions!

The details are right above this post.
      Hope this helps!
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

I meant your recent post.

batluver

hollyleaf228 wrote on 2012-11-22 at 03:49 PM

4th……. hamsterfan!
      2nd……. batluver!!!
      1st…… 4pb!!!!
      ~A.R.G.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you want us to do. Thanks for honorable mentions!

The details are right above this post.
      Hope this helps!
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

batluver

4th……. hamsterfan!
      2nd……. batluver!!!
      1st…… 4pb!!!!
      ~A.R.G.

For the garden visit:
      Green Pants
      Sparkly Pink Bow
      Eyeglasses
      For the formal:
      Dancing Shoes
      Eyeglasses
      For the lemmings,
      ~Lemminglover~

I think things from the estore are fine, but I’d ask ARG first, since she makes the rules.
      ~~~~~~~BATLUVER~~~~~~~

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.