* PSF Trading *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * PSF Trading *

This topic contains 302 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I can make a list of all my psf they are free all you have to do is friend me @ smile657 and I will post a list of psfs for free :)

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-09-13 at 12:47 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-08 at 03:51 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-09-08 at 10:45 AM
      Hi Eggs! Guess what? I got SAIL DRESS! I am so happy, I never thought I get it! I also got Fun In the Sun Suit and Year 2 Jack o Lantern Hat (you can offer on those) :D
      DQ00

Hey, DQ!! OMG, that’s AWESOME! Sail Dress buddies! :D I don’t think I have any priceless to trade right now, LOL. But congratz!! What did you trade for it?

Hi Eggs! Sail Dress buddies! Awesome! I gave Cat Feet for mine. Oh and I just adopted a Black Panther and Peppermint Puppy not to long ago, I named them Solar Eclipse and Misty May. I love playing on them :) TTYL!
      DQ00

Oooh, saweet! Awww, those are really cute names! We should meet up in the Clubhouse sometime so I could meet the little guys. ^-^

Anybody need any of my PSF’s?

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-08 at 03:51 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-09-08 at 10:45 AM
      Hi Eggs! Guess what? I got SAIL DRESS! I am so happy, I never thought I get it! I also got Fun In the Sun Suit and Year 2 Jack o Lantern Hat (you can offer on those) :D
      DQ00

Hey, DQ!! OMG, that’s AWESOME! Sail Dress buddies! :D I don’t think I have any priceless to trade right now, LOL. But congratz!! What did you trade for it?

Hi Eggs! Sail Dress buddies! Awesome! I gave Cat Feet for mine. Oh and I just adopted a Black Panther and Peppermint Puppy not to long ago, I named them Solar Eclipse and Misty May. I love playing on them :) TTYL!

DQ00

nuttybuddy

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-11 at 05:34 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-10 at 11:48 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-10 at 10:07 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-10 at 05:13 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-09 at 05:25 PM
      Nutty- I’m so sorry! It’s not letting any of my posts go through to you. Thank you so so so much for trying to get the shawl for me!! What would you like in return? :D I’ll look around for that Enchanted Loch for you as well!
      Sarah- I’ll Kinzpost the PSFs you wanted here in a second :)

Eggs!!!!!!!!!
      I got the poncho’s shawl for you!!!!!! :D I am gonna KP it to you ASAP!!!!
      NB

NUTTY! I could just hug you right now!!! XD Ugh… I need to know what other things besides the two signatures you’re looking for are! Any retired exclusives… Clothing items? I will always be in debt to you, LOL.
      Thank you so much x10000000000000000! I’m literally dancing around the room like a lunatic… XD

Eggs
      LOL you totally crack (ha ha ha pun intended lol) me up!!!!! Really the only thing I am looking for are the 2 signatures….Mainly that darn loch LOL I actually forgot about sending it lol I am gonna do that right now, I am happy to make you so happy LOL!!!!
      NB

Hmm.. Okay! I’ll look around and see if I can find them. In the meantime, I’ll be sending you a thank you gift. My friend was overjoyed, thank you so much again!

Eggs :)

I just got a belated birthday gift from a friend, the cool cat string swing (one of my signature wants) and she also has the loch so I am gonna try and trade with her for it :P

NB

PS I am so glad you’re friend was so happy! Don’t feel that you have to send me anything lol I enjoy helping out my friends when I can :P

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-11 at 05:20 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-09 at 05:25 PM
      Nutty- I’m so sorry! It’s not letting any of my posts go through to you. Thank you so so so much for trying to get the shawl for me!! What would you like in return? :D I’ll look around for that Enchanted Loch for you as well!
      Sarah- I’ll Kinzpost the PSFs you wanted here in a second :)

Thanks for the PSF’s! I sent you my Rockerz Cow PSF which is Flower Powdered cookies :D

No problem! Thank YOU for the Rockerz Cow PSF. I’ve been looking for it for awhile now. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.