* PSF Trading *

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives * PSF Trading *

This topic contains 302 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  sarahbearagirl7 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I can make a list of all my psf they are free all you have to do is friend me @ smile657 and I will post a list of psfs for free :)

christinekc

Hey people! I have

Rockerz cow psf
      Signature golden retreiver psf
      Signature ragdoll cat psf
      Mystical panda psf

those are my most popular. If i do not respond to any of you who post to this plz contact me at the traders forum. thx!

KC

snaily321

I have:
      Cocker Spaniel (Beef-Flavored Gum Drops)
      Black Poodle (Licorice Canepes)
      Striped Ally Cat (Spiced Salmon Strudle)
      Persian Cat (Fluffy Tuna Tartufo)
      Leopard (Garlicky Gazelle Tenderloin)
      White Terrier (Crispy Bone Scones)
      Purple Goldfish (Undersea Omelet)
      White Swan (Cocktail Cattails)
      Yorkie (Yummy Yorkie Cotton Candy)
      Guinea Pig (Petite Pellet Pallet)
      Arctic Fox (Winter Snow Crepes)
      Golden Retriever (Marzipan Bone)
      Strawberry Cloud Leopard (Strawberry Shortsteak)
      Chihuahua (Bueno Bone Burritos)
      Golden Pegasus (Golden Gyro)
      Snowy Owl (Lemming Meringue Pie)
      Hopping Bunny (Jellybean Jumble)

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-11 at 06:55 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-11 at 05:34 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-10 at 11:48 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-10 at 10:07 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-10 at 05:13 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-09 at 05:25 PM
      Nutty- I’m so sorry! It’s not letting any of my posts go through to you. Thank you so so so much for trying to get the shawl for me!! What would you like in return? :D I’ll look around for that Enchanted Loch for you as well!
      Sarah- I’ll Kinzpost the PSFs you wanted here in a second :)

Eggs!!!!!!!!!
      I got the poncho’s shawl for you!!!!!! :D I am gonna KP it to you ASAP!!!!
      NB

NUTTY! I could just hug you right now!!! XD Ugh… I need to know what other things besides the two signatures you’re looking for are! Any retired exclusives… Clothing items? I will always be in debt to you, LOL.
      Thank you so much x10000000000000000! I’m literally dancing around the room like a lunatic… XD

Eggs
      LOL you totally crack (ha ha ha pun intended lol) me up!!!!! Really the only thing I am looking for are the 2 signatures….Mainly that darn loch LOL I actually forgot about sending it lol I am gonna do that right now, I am happy to make you so happy LOL!!!!
      NB

Hmm.. Okay! I’ll look around and see if I can find them. In the meantime, I’ll be sending you a thank you gift. My friend was overjoyed, thank you so much again!

Eggs :)
      I just got a belated birthday gift from a friend, the cool cat string swing (one of my signature wants) and she also has the loch so I am gonna try and trade with her for it :P
      NB
      PS I am so glad you’re friend was so happy! Don’t feel that you have to send me anything lol I enjoy helping out my friends when I can :P

I tried one-thousand times yesterday trying to post to you, and none of them went through! Ergh!

Thank you so much again for the shawl, sent you a thank you gift in return yesterday! :) LMK if you’re looking for anything else of late, I’d be more than happy to help!

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-17 at 09:23 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-09-13 at 12:47 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-09-08 at 03:51 PM

DeluxeQueen00 wrote on 2012-09-08 at 10:45 AM
      Hi Eggs! Guess what? I got SAIL DRESS! I am so happy, I never thought I get it! I also got Fun In the Sun Suit and Year 2 Jack o Lantern Hat (you can offer on those) :D
      DQ00

Hey, DQ!! OMG, that’s AWESOME! Sail Dress buddies! :D I don’t think I have any priceless to trade right now, LOL. But congratz!! What did you trade for it?

Hi Eggs! Sail Dress buddies! Awesome! I gave Cat Feet for mine. Oh and I just adopted a Black Panther and Peppermint Puppy not to long ago, I named them Solar Eclipse and Misty May. I love playing on them :) TTYL!
      DQ00

Oooh, saweet! Awww, those are really cute names! We should meet up in the Clubhouse sometime so I could meet the little guys. ^-^

Hi Eggs! Yeah, that would be awesome! Well TTYL!

DQ00

sarahbearagirl7 wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:08 PM

Anybody need any of my PSF’s?

Hey, Sarah! In need of any PSFs of late? BTW, do you have any newer pet PSFs? LMK! :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.