Psfs, i am looking for :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Psfs, i am looking for :)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Gracie10294

1. Candy apple camels psf 2. Lollipop pups psf 3. Sig. Golden retrivers psf 4. porcipines psf 5. Lady ostrichs psf 6. Sig. red pandas psf 7. July birthstone pets psf 8. Grizzly bears psf 9. Mindnight owls psf 10. hopping bunnys psf Plmkasap if you have these Thanks! :) -Gracie Short For The Lord’s Amazing Grace

OK hey Grace I sent you three Golden Retriever pet foods today, I got them trading, and I’ll keep trying to get the other PSF you need[ed]. Thanks, and always here to help, angusdog1098 (Please call me GG, Girl Guide, for short.) (GG)

OK sorry I haven’t got them yet but I am working at getting the PSF’s, OK? :)

Hey! I don’t have any of those pets, but if you add me I could trade for them and send them to you. If you’d like to know, I have a few common pets but nothing special. I’ll friend request you, I am angusdog1098 on Webkinz. But what is your username on Webkinz? Could you please add me?

Gracie10294

awww your so nice! :) Yes, I will add you and thanks abunch! :D -Gracie

I can send the porcupine and hopping bunny. ~MORHB~

Gracie10294

thanks mom I will send you candy kinz psf if you want. :) -Gracie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.