psfs????

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Gracie10294

hey looking for psfs!!! :) I am updating my food storage room. If y’all are willing to give for free. ……. :) plmk if you have any! :) Gracie

Hi Gracie. I think I might have already sent my PSF to you, but here is my list. If there are any you would like, just let me know and I will send. ~mom~ Termite delight (aardvark)
      Green grass gremolata (American buffalo)
      Freaky fruit frappe (bat)
      Honey roast (black bear)
      Bright blue seed drop stew (blue jay)
      Honeysuckle samosa (cardinal)
      Roasted mousemallows (charcoal cat)
      Bueno bone burritos (Chihuahua)
      Braised bannock bites (Clydesdale)
      Dragon dessert flambé (emperor dragon)
      Sticky spider cider (gecko)
      Cranberry gobbler (gobbler turkey)
      Frozen mice lollies (gray owl)
      Munchy acorn meringues (gray squirrel)
      Honeysuckle sticky buns (hummingbird)
      Tasty eucalyptus pastries (koala)
      Magical magma marshmallows (lava dragon)
      Chocolate mousse (moose)
      Succulent sweet sushi (pink and white cat)
      Rosy alfalfa alfredo (pink pony)
      Pokey porridge (porcupine)
      Sour grape moon chews (purple panther)
      Bamboo tofu (red panda)
      Juicy abalone macaroni (sea otter)
      Bubbly fish pop (seal)
      Silver shoots and roots pizza (silverback gorilla)
      Shimmering soda (stormy dragon)
      One ton won tons (walrus)

Gracie10294

Hi mom, but thank you for the psfs! I am interested in your pink and white cats psf, purples panther psf, carachoal cats psf, porcupine psf, and blue jays psf, thanks! P.s. you can send those to both of my accounts to. ;) Missy-Do you have the rockerz cats psf, rockerz dog and rockerz bunny. Plmk thanks :) Gracie

Hi Gracie. I will send the psf you want later today (Tues). Enjoy. ~mom~

Cinnybugg2

Dear Momofredheadboys, Great UN!! I’ve been looking for a psf forum because that is what I enjoy collecting. Would you be willing to trade me for the pet foods I don’t have. I could send a list of what I have for trade if your interested. My UN is Cinnybugg. Gracie… I would enjoy sending you my pet’s food. I will send the list in a later post. Thaks for this forum I love collecting pet specific food! ~~~Cyndie

Hi cyndie. I also have a psf trading forum. I had a pretty long list, but many others have sent most of them. If you want to check that out and see if you have something I am still looking, that would be great. You can let me know what you are looking for here or on mine, it’s up to you. I will check both forums. ~mom~

inki14

Hi! I have some free psf. Just lmk which ones you need. -Missy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.