PSI, Rares, – Wait… I trade anything, too!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI, Rares, – Wait… I trade anything, too!

This topic contains 100 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Cardinalheart 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ALP111

<p>Wowsers! Anyone wanna trade? I’ve got sweet psi, Really cool rares, and wait – I have some priceless in stock as well.
    </p>

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-08 at 01:04 PM

AIW, hi there! sorry for the wait. i had company last night.
      anyway, lets trade KPost! i\’ll send first, (if you don\’t mind.) because i\’m going on
      WWorld right now! so i\’ll send it to pookiej

Its not a problem. I was having issues logging on last night anyhow. Sounds good to me. Ok, I’ll send as soon as I receive the items, just have to adopt a few pets first LOL. Thanks for the great trade Fudgey, and enjoy your slide! *AIW

AIW, hi there! sorry for the wait. i had company last night.
      anyway, lets trade KPost! i\’ll send first, (if you don\’t mind.) because i\’m going on
      WWorld right now! so i\’ll send it to pookiej

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-07 at 03:16 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-07 at 03:02 PM
      wackywebber, hi again! can we KPost?
      also i knew we were frieds on-line, but i don\’t see you on that often so i forgot.
      anyway, PLMKSNOL!

Sure fudgey, KP is fine by me. Once I log on again I’ll send the slide right over. LOL, I understand, I forget UN’s all the time, no worries. Thanks. *AIW

Having some trouble logging in. LMK if trading via KP is still alright with you. I’ll send once I hear back from you. Thanks, and sorry for the wait. *AIW

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-11-07 at 03:02 PM

also i knew we were frieds on-line, but i don\’t see you on that often so i forgot.
      anyway, PLMKSNOL!

Sure fudgey, KP is fine by me. Once I log on again I’ll send the slide right over. LOL, I understand, I forget UN’s all the time, no worries. Thanks. *AIW

anyway, PLMKSNOL!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.