PSI, Rares, – Wait… I trade anything, too!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI, Rares, – Wait… I trade anything, too!

This topic contains 100 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  Cardinalheart 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ALP111

<p>Wowsers! Anyone wanna trade? I’ve got sweet psi, Really cool rares, and wait – I have some priceless in stock as well.
    </p>

I have some zum stuff but nothing great

bamboo578

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-09 at 09:23 AM

FUDGEY- It was my pleasure. I’m happy you got your slide back. :) You’re welcome for that as well. Friends send me them from time to time and I already have one, so I figured I’d pass it along to those who may not have as much time to work on those projects. :) Thanks again, and enjoy!
      BAMBOO- I’m looking mainly for PSI or possibly rare, do you mind making a brief list? That’d be great, thanks. *AIW

All I have is the cuddly koala psi

ferret, hey there! i brought a friend home from school so i’ll
      be hangin’ with her. just LMK when your available to trade. by6e!

FUDGEY- It was my pleasure. I’m happy you got your slide back. :) You’re welcome for that as well. Friends send me them from time to time and I already have one, so I figured I’d pass it along to those who may not have as much time to work on those projects. :) Thanks again, and enjoy!

BAMBOO- I’m looking mainly for PSI or possibly rare, do you mind making a brief list? That’d be great, thanks. *AIW

bamboo578

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-07 at 10:06 AM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:51 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-07 at 09:37 AM
      AQUA- Just wanted to ask if you were still interested in the Piano? I’d also add one or two regular PSI or other items if you’d prefer. PLMK, would love to get that Pool. I understand you have two offers to take into consideration, however I would love to hear from you and know whether or not you’d be interested in that. LMK, thanks! *AIW

Hey again AIW! Just out of curiousity, what regular psi do you have? if it’s not to much trouble could you make a list? That would be great! JLMK soon!
      ~AQUA

It’s no trouble for me to make a list, here’s what I have currently in terms of regular PSI:
      Jungle Gym Chair
      Bright Light Sea Lamp
      Culinary Cat Counter
      Detective Desk
      Arctic Window
      Trail Blazin’ Terrier Scooter
      Fastcar Racer
      Queen of the Jungle Throne
      Yarn Ball Sofa
      Milk Carton Fridge
      Poofy Poodle Chair
      Poco Fiesta Throne
      Fancy Fox Kitchen Counter and Cabinet
      Bakin’ Snake Stove
      Wetlands Pond Bathtub
      Baker’s Oven
      Northern Nights Bed
      Peace n’ Love Van
      Buffet Fruit Juicer
      Remote Rainforest
      Icy Ocean Bathtub
      Cave Bed
      Jungle Journey Balloon
      LMK if anything here appeals to you. Thanks! *AIW

What do you want for artic window?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.