PSI – Reindeer and a few other things for trade

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives PSI – Reindeer and a few other things for trade

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rose1051 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

buttercup207

Hi, i have the psi for the reindeer, psi pool (Idk what animal), wacky carnival spinner, fairy wand tree, plumpy’s table and chair, and clothing (fairy princess ball gown, pilgrim pants, fred’s jacket, fairy shoes,…) I was hoping for Nafaria’s purple slippers and maybe the deluxe dress of this month (Fiery flame dress) will trade psi for flame dress

rose1051

I have Nafaria’s purple slippers! add me and send the dress and ill send the slippers! rose1051

buttercup207

I already have the deluxe jacket of last month… what do you want to trade? I would mostly want clothes… but if you have any beds or cars (if i don’t have them) I will trade you. What would you like from me? I can tell you what clothes i have and I might have a few more furniture items! :)

buttercup207

I traded my fairy princess ball gown, so that is out.. but i might be able to get another if anyone is interested!

FrankBolton

Will you trade for something else ? ? …

FrankBolton

I will trade for the deluxe jacket of last month ? ? …

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.