PSI – Reindeer and a few other things for trade

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives PSI – Reindeer and a few other things for trade

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rose1051 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

buttercup207

Hi, i have the psi for the reindeer, psi pool (Idk what animal), wacky carnival spinner, fairy wand tree, plumpy’s table and chair, and clothing (fairy princess ball gown, pilgrim pants, fred’s jacket, fairy shoes,…) I was hoping for Nafaria’s purple slippers and maybe the deluxe dress of this month (Fiery flame dress) will trade psi for flame dress

buttercup207

WAIT!! I JUST TRADED FOR THE DRESS! would you like the fairy princess ball gown?

buttercup207

So I don’t know if my othere message sent rose1051.. but i traded the dress… would you be interested in some charmed shoes? or a life jacket? Something else? I can try to get u the dress… but i cant promise anything

rose1051

I’m really sorry but honestly my items started to go missing from my account. Almost every clothing item I had is now gone including the slippers :( I’m really sorry

buttercup207

Oh i’m so sorry rose 1051.. but I traded that i little while ago.. I can wait for another one to come to me, but if you were interested i also had the sliver glittery gown would you like that instead? or the enchanted shoes? I’m so sorry for the inconvenience.. and I would like you to send me first.. that way I know i can have the slippers (I REALLY REALLY want them).. I will absolutely positively promise to send you the dress.. you have my word and if i dont… you can keep messaging me on here until i do.. (I’m forgetful)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.