PSI trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives PSI trade!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dogkat13 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys! So if you wanna trade with me for PSIs or just ANYTHING than please follow these instructions: 1. tell me what pet you want the PSI to be for or what PSI you want 2. Choose from these: (See comment below) 3. tell me if you want any other items 4. tell me your user 5. I will send you the items if I have them. If I do not either: ask me to get them and I will as soon as I can, Deal with it, or just don’t trade. IMPORTANT!!! I will NOT trade unless you give me something you love as much (Especially the sleepover sofa bed (Because I do not trade PSIs that often), rares especially princess, and items from trading, and if you are a food collector then really rare food.

Hey to anyone out there. Here’s my trading list :) I’m mostly looking for signature and estore PSI in return, especially signature estore or promo pianos (I’d love to start a collection of them!) So anyway, here’ s my list, and I hope you find something you like! :) ~AQUA

SIGNATURE PSI
      Golden Honey Waterfall (Signature Black Bear PSI)
      Water Dog Falls (Signature Portuguese Water Dog PSI)
      Wild Game Gourmet BBQ (Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger PSI)
      Big Bark Clock Tower (Signature Beagle PSI)
      Sly Slide (Signature Fox PSI)
      Nutty Conveyor Belt (Signature Chipmunk PSI)
      Sunny Savannah Oasis (Signature Endangered Cheetah PSI)
      REGULAR PSI
      Googles Zen Gem Garden (Pink Google PSI)
      RARE ITEMS
      Apollo Fountain
      Tribal Totem (from the Aztec theme)
      Neo Gothic Grandfather Clock
      The Queen of Hearts Bed
      MISC. ITEMS
      Stargazing Deck PSI
      Levitating Loveseat PSI
      Rainbow Fountain of Wow
      Rockerz Limo
      Signature Limo

dogfish

Hey oreo, do you have a per named Chase? Or is it your bff with that pet. I am the sweet tooth, dragon and about thirteen other accounts. Can you tell me who your “fairy den dress” friend was in the TR? I think this is you, if not never mind. Dogfish

dogkat13

Hey Aquamarine! I am interested in your Stargazing Deck PSI and Levitating Loveseat PSI. I have an Enchanted Elven Pipe Organ (promo piano), Cozy Lop Crop (Sig. Holland Lop Bunny PSI), Rescue Alps Station (Sig. Burmese Mt. Dog PSI), and a Howling Ridge (Sig. Timber Wolf PSI). Would any of these items interest you? ~dogkat

Hey there Oreo (hope you don’t mind me calling you that, and if so, just let me know)! Anyhow, I am in need of some estore psi, especially the nocturnal clock, any candykinz psi, and so on. Just let me know what you might need for any of those. I have lots of estore psi, a few priceless for trade, and a lot of signature and regular psi. Thanks in advance! ~Mel

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.