PSI TRADING!!:)

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives PSI TRADING!!:)

This topic contains 121 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  lacrossegirl5 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

iam looking for cottoncandy puppy batic elephant or gold and white cat i will make my best trade to

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:34 PM

Emiliagg- sorry I don’t need that either… have any clothes?
      NB– yeah I put the flooring in my retired exclusives room. Neon plants… sparkles… colorfulness…plus that flooring… its my fav room. So if emiliagg doesn’t have any clothes I need then your next! I might also ask Emilia if they have retired exclusives… I collect them… its fun collecting them… anyway so yeah…. yeah. Ttyl!
      -4pb-

no i dont but i sold my psi and need one and so what else do you need please i need it

Emiliagg- sorry I don’t need that either… have any clothes?

NB– yeah I put the flooring in my retired exclusives room. Neon plants… sparkles… colorfulness…plus that flooring… its my fav room. So if emiliagg doesn’t have any clothes I need then your next! I might also ask Emilia if they have retired exclusives… I collect them… its fun collecting them… anyway so yeah…. yeah. Ttyl!

-4pb-

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-30 at 10:12 PM

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:50 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:43 PM

4444polarbears wrote on 2012-08-29 at 09:40 PM
      NB– yes u can offer… but if emiliagg replies in the next couple of days I will consider their offer first. And yes, I am. R u enjoying your new slide and dress? ;)
      -4pb-

4pb
      Oh my goodness, yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that slide :D!!! It was sooooo worth it :)!! I am happy you’re loving your stuff too! Do you have the flooring in a room yet?? Does it look awesome?? Ok, I will keep an eye on the forum for emiliagg’s reply and if I don’t see one, I will wait to hear from you and once you say its cool, I will list some psi :)
      NB

i said b4 you that i have cream soda sprinkler

sorry was just responding to 4pb….

okay but i really need cottoncandy psi bcause i have one

nuttybuddy

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-08-30 at 09:50 PM

NB– yes u can offer… but if emiliagg replies in the next couple of days I will consider their offer first. And yes, I am. R u enjoying your new slide and dress? ;)
      -4pb-

4pb
      Oh my goodness, yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that slide :D!!! It was sooooo worth it :)!! I am happy you’re loving your stuff too! Do you have the flooring in a room yet?? Does it look awesome?? Ok, I will keep an eye on the forum for emiliagg’s reply and if I don’t see one, I will wait to hear from you and once you say its cool, I will list some psi :)
      NB

sorry was just responding to 4pb….

-4pb-

4pb
      NB

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.